The Solution Is the Solution…
The patented multi-purpose cleaner/detergent that cleans ANY water based coating.
AquaMax family of products are proudly made in the USA. Our patented formula is designed to thoroughly clean all waterborne/waterbase coatings with no need for multi-step cleaning procedures. Reduce your cleaning effort and protect your equipment.
- AquaMax 1+3 (H20-1)
- AquaMax LITE Manual (H20-2)
- AquaMax LITE Aerosol (H20-3)
- Spray Bottle (PB-10)
- Coagulation System (CS-300)
- Waterborne Coagulation Compound (CM-900 )
AquaMax 1+3 (H20-1) – Download Product Sheet | Download Safety Data Sheets
Automatic Waterborne Cleaning Solution
AquaMax 1+3 is a cleaner/detergent for ALL water-based/waterborne coatings. It is a blend of water soluble solvents and additives designed for automatic spray gun cleaning, but can be used for quick, effective manual cleaning. It quickly dissolves dried waterborne/waterbase coatings and both cleans and protects spray equipment.
AquaMax 1+3 is in a concentrated form and MUST be mixed with tap water. The mixing ratio is one part (one gallon) concentrate to three or four (3-4) parts (three to four gallons) tap water. AquaMax 1+3, when mixed properly, is very Ph stable and will produce no foam. It is easily coagulated and re-usable. AquaMax 1+3 protects spray equipment and is the ONLY recommended cleaning solution for B-TEC Systems automatic washers.
Sold 2 gallons per case
SCA-H2O-1 (California only) – Download Materials Safety Sheets
AquaMax LITE (H20-2) – Download Product Sheet | Download Safety Data Sheets
Manual Waterborne Cleaning Solution
- AquaMax LITE is a patented multi-purpose cleaner/detergent that cleans ANY water coating.
- AquaMax LITE is simple and convenient with variable mixing ratios for any manual applications. It eliminates the need for multi-step cleaning procedures.
- AquaMax LITE leaves no film or residue and can be coagulated. It has no settling and requires no re-stirring.
- AquaMax LITE greatly reduces cleaning efforts and increases productivity and is priced less than any competitive product.
- AquaMax LITE is 50 state compliant
- Sold 12 Quarts Per Case
- PB-10 Pressure Pump Bottle available. Simply add 4 oz. of AquaMax LITE to the bottle, fill to the MAX line with tap water, and see how easily you can make color changes and clean your spray guns, scales, and work areas.
AquaMax LITE (H20-3) – Download Product Sheet | Download Safety Data Sheets
Manual Waterborne Cleaning Solution Aerosol
- AquaMax LITE Aerosol is the first waterbased aerosol formulated to clean 100% of all waterbased and waterborne coatings.
- AquaMax LITE Aerosol is a true one step product and cleans thoroughly with no residue.
- AquaMax LITE Aerosol can be used as a pre-rinse cleaner or for complete cleaning.
- AquaMax LITE Aerosol reduces cleaning time and effort by eliminating the need for multi-step cleaning.
- AquaMax LITE Aerosol has an easy control finger tip activator. Spray wand is included.
- Sold 12 Cans Per Case
Spray bottle (PB-10)
PB-10 Pressure Pump Bottle available. Simply add 4 oz. of AquaMax LITE to the bottle, fill to the MAX line with tap water, and see how easily you can make color changes and clean your spray guns, scales, and work areas.
B-TEC Systems also offers economical products that allow you to refresh and reuse your cleaning solutions
Coagulation System (CS-300) – Download Product Sheet
CS-300 is the ONLY complete separation kit offered in the industry. Designed for easy use, coagulation saves money by extending the use of AquaMax cleaning solutions. With simple filtration, waterborne pigments / resins can be safely and quickly separated. The remaining filtration solution can be refreshed and reused and filter residue can be dried and disposed of properly.
- 2 buckets
- Stainless steel filter holder and rack
- Complete air mixing wand
- One (1) each of filters (W5 Thick / W10 Thin)
Waterborne Coagulation Compound (CM-900) – Download Product Sheet | Download Safety Data Sheets
An environmentally friendly powder-like product that is used for coagulation of waterborne coatings and varnishes from AquaMax cleaning solutions. This process allows for continued reuse of the cleaning solutions and for the separation of pigment, resin, etc. for proper disposal. It can be used with any waterborne automotive finish.